...Well I think so!
1. Ali Edwards is someone I came across years ago when I first started discovering scrapbooking. She is the first lady that made me understand what scrapbooking was all about. Read her blog about documenting life.
2. Nickie O' Hara is a mother and a Nana, works full-time and blogs her guts out (she even put that statement on her blog!). When I first entered the parenting blogosphere, it was Nickie that inspired me to 'get stuck in'. She writes articles like How To Use Google Reader which is fantastic, if like us, you follow a lot of blogs and My Top Ten Tips For Bloggers. Visit http://www.iamtypecast.com/
3. The Chicken Keepers Kitchen is my guilty pleasure. Why? Because it's packed with savories and delicious cakes that make you put on weight just reading the blog (Only joking! That's impossible). From a couple of chicken keepers who have the perfect kitchen in a very pretty village in Dorset, you will feel like you are sat in the kitchen getting stuck in too! Visit http://chickenkeeperskitchen.blogspot.co.uk/
4. Julie Kirk is my 2011 discovery...and what a great find she was too! She started working for our magazine team at docrafts and I was completely blown away by her style of scrapbooking. Minimal, fresh and artistic! Julie showcases her work on her blog over at http://notesonpaper.blogspot.co.uk/ and has her own Etsy store. She has also got a Twitter-curious article on her blog for those who want to know more about Twitter. You can read it here http://notesonpaper.blogspot.co.uk/p/tips-for-twitter-curious.html - She is fun so you won't be bored!
5. Zen Habits - There's something special about this online home and I think it's worth a read. Take a look over at http://zenhabits.net/start/
Thank you for reading today's post!
Please feel free to list your current top 5 blogs and link back to my blog post here x